External Lighting Sales Consultant
13 July 2018
• Meet and exceed sales targets as set out by the Company monthly and annually.
• Effectively maintain excellent, strong, sustainable relationships with existing current clients, call on at least 6 clients per day, and cultivate an exceptional customer service experience with each one.
• Enthusiastically source and create new clients, at least 2 new clients per month, through meetings, visits, cold calling, referrals etc. in order to maximise sales opportunities at all times.
• Analyse the marketplace, design a market strategy based on product range with the Sales Manager, execute the strategy to ensure maximised sales.
• Report sales figures and SWOT analysis to Sales Manager daily and weekly.
• Procure and specify project sales and prepare lighting designs, then follow up regularly on projects.
• Ensure that your product knowledge is exemplary and up to date, that you present new products to clients and secure additional sales, and that you keep up to date with competitor offerings and market trends.
• Ensure that your Honeybee (or similar) time organisation system is updated faithfully in real time.
• Ensure that administration is completed and submitted accurately and effectively, (sales reports, catalogue distribution, etc.) by their due dates, or sooner.
• Develop product launch programs as well as formulation of customer days or product awareness campaigns together with the Sales Manager & Marketing Manager.
• Communicate important client feedback and market information to the Sales Manager.
• Ensure timeous callouts to investigate faulty units, and where necessary, facilitate returns in a cost effective manner.
• At all times provide clients with excellent service and support and ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with efficiently and timeously.
• Attend meetings where necessary and required, effectively and timeously process a high volume of emails, product orders, take phone calls from customers.
• Improve the overall profitability of the Company by reaching and exceeding sales targets monthly.
• Wear the Company Uniform with pride.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Set a personal example for yourself and others in areas of personal character, organisational skills, commitment and work habits etc.
• General duties and ad hoc tasks, projects and requests when required.
Salary: Market related, Comms, Car All, Cell All, Medical Aid contribution and Pension fund contribution. (Remuneration will be negotiable based on experience and skills).
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your CV, ID, Matric, Drivers Licence, last 3 payslips, and any additional certificates that you feel would add value to your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you do not hear anything within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you are interested,
Please fill out this form:
Other Career Positions
Internal Lighting Sales Consultant
Job Responsibilities: Meet and exceed sales targets as set out ...
Production Planner Inventory Controller (PPIC)
Minimum Requirements: • South African citizen and ID, residing in ...
Minimum Requirements: • South African citizen with an ID. • ...
Minimum Requirements: • South African citizen with an ID, residing ...
- Talented, high energy, hard working, driven employees with Lighting experience