13 July 2018
• South African citizen with an ID, residing in Johannesburg.
• Matric (Preference will be given to a candidate with related tertiary education).
• Current, valid, legal South African drivers licence and own vehicle.
• Min 5 years Sales management experience in a comparable Sales management role
• Experience in managing the national sales of a medium sized company, relationships with employees to improve productivity and reduce costs while still ensuring the integrity of the brand
• Highly computer literate, specifically advanced MS Office with exceptionally advanced proficiency in Excel.
• Goal orientated, delivery driven, ability to meet and exceed set Sales Targets.
• Have integrity, accountability, be approachable, confidential and trustworthy
• Excellent time management, good judgement, proactive, quick to resolve issues and provide solutions
• Excellent sales and networking skills as well as presentation and communication skills
• Be reliable, presentable, and professional, and have excellent command of the English language
• Be self motivated, disciplined, enthusiastic and have the ability to work independently.
• Attention to detail and thrive in a fast paced, pressurised environment.
• Have initiative, be flexible, dynamic, a self starter, and a team player
• Have common sense, take pride in your work, have a positive attitude and be confident.
• Plan, organise, maintain and control and manage the sales functions of the Company, ensuring that sales targets are met and exceeded.
• Manage productivity, administration, knowledge, etc to ensure optimal levels of sales against targets and service to customer at all times.
• Effectively maintain excellent, strong, sustainable relationships with existing current clients, and cultivate an exceptional customer service experience with each one.
• Enthusiastically source and create new clients, through meetings, visits, cold calling, referrals etc. in order to maximise sales opportunities at all times.
• Analyse the marketplace, design a market strategy based on product range, with the MD, execute the strategy to ensure maximised sales.
• Report sales figures and SWOT analysis to MD daily and weekly.
• Ensure that your product knowledge is exemplary and up to date, that you present new products to clients and secure additional sales, and that you keep up to date with competitor offerings and market trends.
• Train external and internal sales teams on new products, sales techniques, administration etc. as required.
• Manage, guide and lead Sales staff including appropriate, timeous administration of the Sales Department team i.e. expenses, commissions, leave etc. to keep staff motivated and committed, and ensure improved sales and customer service.
• Ensure that utilisation of Honeybee (or similar) time organisation system is updated faithfully, & in real time.
• Ensure that administration is completed and submitted accurately and effectively, (sales reports, catalogue distribution, travel documentation, claims etc.) by their due dates, or sooner.
• Communicate and give feedback to the MD on important client feedback and market information.
• Ensure timeous callouts to investigate faulty units, and where necessary, facilitate returns in a cost effective manner.
• At all times provide clients with excellent service and support and ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with efficiently and timeously.
• Attend meetings where necessary and required, effectively and timeously process a high volume of emails, product orders, take phone calls from customers.
• Improve the overall profitability of the Company by reaching and exceeding sales targets monthly.
• Wear the Company Uniform with pride.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Set a personal example for yourself and others in areas of personal character, organisational skills, commitment and work habits etc.
• General duties and ad hoc tasks, projects and requests when required.
Salary: Market related, performance based Quarterly bonus, Medical Aid contribution and Pension fund contribution. (Remuneration will be negotiable based on experience and skills).
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your CV, ID, Matric, Drivers Licence, last 3 payslips, and any additional certificates that you feel would add value to your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you do not hear anything within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you are interested,
Please fill out this form:
Other Career Positions
Key Competencies: - The ideal candidate will have experience with ...
Internal Lighting Sales Consultant
Job Responsibilities: Meet and exceed sales targets as set out ...
Minimum Requirements: • South African citizen with an ID, residing ...
Minimum Requirements: • South African citizen with an ID. • ...
Production Planner Inventory Controller (PPIC)
Minimum Requirements: • South African citizen and ID, residing in ...