PA 2 MD
03 April 2019
• South African citizen and ID, residing in Johannesburg.
• Matric essential (Preference will be given to a candidate with related tertiary education).
• Current, valid, legal South African driver’s licence and own vehicle.
• Min 5 years PA/Executive Assistant experience in managing the activities of a busy managing Director (including shorthand, travel bookings etc.).
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Afrikaans at all levels, and have excellent command of the English language including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Highly computer literate, and exceptional advanced proficiency in MS office.
• Exceptional confidentiality, attention to detail and accuracy is essential and necessary, and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standards.
• SYSPRO experience is advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
• Assist MD with all daily activities related to his duties.
• Constant communication and aligning with MD’s requirements.
• Morning Meeting with MD and control and assume responsibility for the diary/calendar of the MD.
• Appropriately filter/screen /forward to Managers all communication, and manage access to the MD.
• Delete and unsubscribe to spam mails and block future correspondence from Spam mail addresses.
• Ensure office administration is at an exceptional level at all times (including shorthand, typing, filing, etc.)
• Research, creation and distribution of correspondence and internal communication.
• Collate, manage and maintain accurate reconciliation of all MD’s accounts.
• Researching, understanding of and ensuring that the MD’s statutory requirements are met.
• Book & arrange domestic & international travel, transport & accommodation, prepare itineraries, visa’s, etc.
• Take instruction and dictation, type and create documentation for MD to sign as agreed.
• Have an awareness of other cultures and an ability to deal with international customers.
• Accurately maintain all filing, both paper and electronic at all times.
• Ensure MD’s office, bookshelf etc. is impeccably neat, clean and tidy at all times.
• Ensure that MD has snacks and healthy lunches daily, run any and all personal errands for MD timeously.
• Improve the overall profitability of the Company by assisting with and ensuring the organisation and management of the MD’s requirements and associated tasks.
• General duties and ad hoc tasks, projects and requests when required.
Attributes and Behavioural Requirements:
• Have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work accurately, to the highest standards.
• Have excellent organisational ability, be goal orientated, have excellent time management skills.
• Have good composure, be polite, well groomed, presentable, friendly, reliable and professional.
• Have the ability to be dynamic and thrive in a fast paced, delivery driven, pressurised environment.
• Have the ability to meet deadlines, quick turnaround times and execute last minute demands.
• Have common sense, take pride in your work, take ownership, be delivery driven and be confident.
• Have integrity, good judgement, be a self-starter, quick to resolve issues and provide solutions.
• Have excellent flexibility, relating, networking, presentation and communication skills.
• Have accountability, be honest, ethical, respectful, approachable, confidential and trustworthy.
• Be self motivated, disciplined, and have the ability to use initiative, meet deadlines and work independently.
• Be enthusiastic, a problem solving team player with a strong work ethic, and positive can-do attitude.
• Be anticipative, and proactive, plan, prioritise, multi-task and be willing to work a flexible schedule.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, and work with team members to achieve collective goals, seek collaboration and build trust and confidence in others.
• Wear the Company Uniform with pride, and be a Spazio Brand Ambassador.
• Set a personal example for yourself and others in areas of personal character, organisational skills, commitment and work habits etc.
Salary: market related (negotiable depending on experience), Medical aid and Pension fund
Please submit your CV. ID. Matric, Drivers Licence last 3 payslips, and any additional certificates that you feel would add value to your application as soon as possible to email@example.com
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
If you have not received a reply within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you are interested,
Please fill out this form:
Other Career Positions
Key Competencies: The ideal candidate will have experience with the ...
PA 2 MD
Key Requirements: • South African citizen and ID, residing in ...
External Furniture Sales Consultant
Key Requirements: • South African citizen with a South African ...
External Lighting Sales Consultant
Job Responsibilities: • Meet and exceed sales targets as set ...
Talented, high energy, hard working, driven employees with Lighting experience
Salary: market related (negotiable depending on experience), Medical aid and ...